Diamond Foods Falls After Delay in Closing Pringles DealMatthew Boyle
Diamond Foods Inc., the maker of Kettle potato chips and snack nuts, had the biggest decline in almost three years after saying the $1.5 billion acquisition of Pringles chips would close later than expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself