UBS Sees European Recession as it Cuts Euro-Area, U.K. ForecastsScott Hamilton
UBS AG cut its euro-area and U.K. economic growth forecast for 2012 and predicts a recession in mainland Europe next year, citing a tightening in credit conditions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting