MF Bonds Dive as Broker Drawing on Credit Lines Cut to JunkMatthew Leising and Zachary R. Mider
Bonds of MF Global Holdings Ltd. declined to as low as 35 cents on the dollar after the futures broker run by Jon Corzine drew on its credit lines and Moody’s Investors Service and Fitch Ratings cut the firm’s ratings to junk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up