Fired Olympus CEO Offers to Return Once ‘Toxic’ Board RemovedBen Richardson and Lisa Murphy
Olympus Corp. former Chief Executive Officer Michael C. Woodford said that the company’s “toxic” board must go and that he would be ready to run the company again if the majority of shareholders wanted him to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing