Fired Olympus CEO Offers to Return Once ‘Toxic’ Board RemovedBen Richardson and Lisa Murphy
Olympus Corp. former Chief Executive Officer Michael C. Woodford said that the company’s “toxic” board must go and that he would be ready to run the company again if the majority of shareholders wanted him to.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas