U.S. Home Prices Fell 4% in August From Year Earlier, FHFA SaysKathleen M. Howley
U.S. home prices dropped 4 percent in August from a year earlier as the housing market struggles to stabilize, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy