Facebook Co-Founder Aims to Bring Venture Capital Model to MediaSarah Frier
The Knight Foundation, a sponsor of journalism-innovation projects, named Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes and digital experts from Harvard and MIT to its board, where they’ll take a venture-capital-like approach to media.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's