Mortgage Plan Touted by Obama Could Help 900,000 BorrowersLorraine Woellert
A U.S. government plan to help borrowers get lower-interest mortgages for their devalued homes drew praise from banks including Wells Fargo & Co. while bond traders braced for a wave of refinancings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing