Major Stimulus for China Is Not Needed, PBOC Adviser SaysBloomberg News
Chinese central bank adviser Xia Bin said that the nation’s growth is “sound” and he doesn’t believe that the government needs to implement any “major” stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans