Major Stimulus for China Is Not Needed, PBOC Adviser SaysBloomberg News
Chinese central bank adviser Xia Bin said that the nation’s growth is “sound” and he doesn’t believe that the government needs to implement any “major” stimulus measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts