IFC, Banca Intesa, Erste Lend Serbian Farmakom EU120 MillionMisha Savic
Serbia’s diversified group Farmakom MB d.o.o. received a 120 million-euro ($165.7 million) loan from a group led by the International Finance Corp., the World Bank’s unit for private-sector lending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone