New York Tops Massachusetts in U.S. Venture Deals for First TimeSarah Frier
New York passed Massachusetts in U.S. venture-capital deals for the first time since at least 1999, ranking second in the latest quarter behind California, as investors seek growth in consumer Internet startups.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas