Cain Reveals 9-9-9 Math With Projection of No Revenue LossSteven Sloan and Richard Rubin
Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain’s 9-9-9 tax proposal would generate as much revenue for the U.S. government as the current tax system does, according to an analysis released by his campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards