Banks Woo Top Customers With Cheap Cash From Promo ChecksElizabeth Ody
The four biggest U.S. banks are encouraging their most creditworthy customers to take on more debt, mailing credit-card balance-transfer offers with rates as low as zero percent even as they add fees for other services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards