News Corp. Investors Should Reject 13 Directors, ISS SaysEdmund Lee
News Corp. investors should vote against the re-election of 13 out of 15 board members to establish more independent oversight of management, said the proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders