Netflix Retreats From Plan to Split DVDs From Web StreamingRonald Grover and Cliff Edwards
Netflix Inc., reacting to customer anger, retreated from a three-week-old decision to split its mail-order DVD and Internet-streaming services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 21% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up