T-Mobile Client Losses Seen Tripling on AT&T Deal Review: TechScott Moritz and Sarah Frier
T-Mobile USA, the wireless company AT&T Inc. is trying to acquire, may lose three times the number of contract subscribers this year as in 2010 as the U.S. Justice Department’s attempt to stop the deal is hampering the company’s ability to cut prices and creating concerns among users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap