T-Mobile Client Losses Seen Tripling on AT&T Deal Review: TechScott Moritz and Sarah Frier
T-Mobile USA, the wireless company AT&T Inc. is trying to acquire, may lose three times the number of contract subscribers this year as in 2010 as the U.S. Justice Department’s attempt to stop the deal is hampering the company’s ability to cut prices and creating concerns among users.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders