Greece Expects $27 Billion Solar Plan to Advance by Year-EndBrian Parkin and Stefan Nicola
Greece’s Energy Minister George Papaconstantinou said he expects an agreement by the end of the year that will advance a 20 billion-euro ($27 billion) solar power project, part of an initiative to boost the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans