Greece Expects $27 Billion Solar Plan to Advance by Year-EndBrian Parkin and Stefan Nicola
Greece’s Energy Minister George Papaconstantinou said he expects an agreement by the end of the year that will advance a 20 billion-euro ($27 billion) solar power project, part of an initiative to boost the economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders