BofA Hands Sallie Krawcheck $6 Million Severance After OusterHugh Son
Bank of America Corp., the lender seeking to trim expenses by eliminating at least 30,000 jobs, will pay former wealth-management division head Sallie L. Krawcheck $6 million after her dismissal last month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself