Netflix to Tussle With Telefonica, Slim in Latin AmericaRonald Grover, Manuel Baigorri and Cliff Edwards
Netflix Inc., seeking growth in Latin America after a price increase angered its U.S. DVD and online customers, is confronting entrenched competitors and cultural hurdles in its drive south of the border.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner