Microsoft Said to Add Comcast, Verizon Pay TV to Xbox LiveCliff Edwards, Alex Sherman and Dina Bass
Microsoft Corp. plans to offer online pay television service from Comcast Corp. and Verizon Communications Inc. through Xbox Live, in an bid to channel more entertainment to its video-game console, people with knowledge of the situation said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap