Calpers Says 7.75% Investment Return May Be Tough to MeetMichael B. Marois and Scarlet Fu
The California Public Employees’ Retirement System will be hard-pressed to return 7.75 percent this year as Europe’s debt crisis and the weak U.S. recovery continue to weigh on global stocks, its investment chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner