Apple Sued by Via Technologies Over Microprocessor PatentsPhil Milford
Apple Inc., the world’s biggest technology company by value, was sued by Taiwan’s Via Technologies Inc. for allegedly infringing three U.S. patents for microprocessors used in mobile phones and tablet computers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy