Global Stocks Enter Bear Market as 10-Year Yield Hits Record LowStephen Kirkland and Rita Nazareth
Stocks sank, dragging a gauge of global equities into a bear market, Treasury 10-year yields slid to a record low and the Dollar Index rose to a seven-month high amid concern central banks are running out of tools to prevent a recession. Commodities erased gains for the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself