HealthSouth CEO Says Obama Plan May Prompt Sites to CloseCarol Eisenberg
HealthSouth Corp. Chief Executive Officer Jay Grinney said an Obama administration plan to target rehabilitation hospitals may force him to close facilities and would cost $26 million if it were in place now.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap