Debt Collectors Lobby to Block Tougher State Documentation RulesCarter Dougherty
A wave of U.S. state laws that require debt collectors to document exactly who owes what has triggered a state-by-state lobbying battle over rules of evidence that the industry says could slice into profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet