Buffett-Backed BYD Plans Most Bonds as Costs Surge: China CreditBloomberg News
BYD Co., the Chinese automaker part-owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc., may have to sell a record amount of bonds to pay off maturing debt next year just as the government’s inflation-fighting campaign pushes corporate borrowing costs to a high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet