GM Reaches Tentative Agreement With UAW to Add Union JobsDavid Welch, Craig Trudell and Keith Naughton
General Motors Co. and the United Auto Workers reached a tentative agreement on a four-year labor contract that improves profit sharing and will create jobs, the company and the union said in separate statements.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations