China Mobile Aims for a ‘Close Collaboration’ With AppleBloomberg News
China Mobile Ltd., the world’s largest mobile-phone company by users, aims to work with Apple Inc. on an alliance that may lead to an iPhone for the company’s fourth-generation TD-LTE network, Chairman Wang Jianzhou said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis