Iraq Forces ‘Very Close’ to Signing F-16 Request, U.S. SaysTony Capaccio
Iraq is "very close" to signing a letter of intent to buy up to 36 Lockheed Martin Corp. F-16 jets, said the senior U.S. Air Force general in that country.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner