Republicans Score Upset Win for Weiner’s N.Y. House SeatJonathan D. Salant and Laura Litvan
Voters dealt a rebuke to President Barack Obama in a typically Democratic district, electing Republican Bob Turner to the New York City House seat that scandal forced Anthony Weiner to give up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations