Republicans Score Upset Win for Weiner’s N.Y. House SeatJonathan D. Salant and Laura Litvan
Voters dealt a rebuke to President Barack Obama in a typically Democratic district, electing Republican Bob Turner to the New York City House seat that scandal forced Anthony Weiner to give up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline