Stanley Black & Decker Completes Acquisition of Niscayah ABLauren Coleman-Lochner
Stanley Black & Decker Inc., the largest U.S. toolmaker, completed its 7.6 billion kronor ($1.2 billion) acquisition of Niscayah AB, bolstering its presence in video surveillance and fire-alarm systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks