U.S. Stocks Rise on Speculation About Obama’s Job Growth PlanRita Nazareth
U.S. stocks rose, giving the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index its biggest rally in two weeks, as investors speculated President Barack Obama’s plan to inject more than $300 billion into the economy will bolster growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again