Yahoo Surges After Chairman Ousts CEO With a Phone CallDouglas MacMillan, Ian King and Ari Levy
Yahoo! Inc. surged after firing Chief Executive Officer Carol Bartz, whose reign was marked by falling sales, lost share to rivals and a dispute with Asian partners that stunted growth in the world’s largest Web market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing