European Stocks Sink to Two-Year Low on Deepening Debt ConcernAdam Haigh and Adria Cimino
European stocks declined for a third day, reaching the lowest in more than two years, as deepening concern that the region’s debt crisis will derail the recovery overshadowed better-than-estimated growth in U.S. services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up