Phone-Hack Lawyer Lewis Says Hearing May End Murdoch CareerErik Larson
Mark Lewis, the lawyer representing dozens of News of the World phone-hacking victims, said testimony by former News Corp. executives to the U.K. Parliament today may determine if James Murdoch lied about the scandal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing