AT&T May Lose $3 Billion Bet on Washington in T-Mobile DealZachary R. Mider
AT&T Inc. would lose a more than $3 billion bet, one of the biggest such wagers ever, if regulators block the phone company’s purchase of Deutsche Telekom AG’s T-Mobile USA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself