Wall Street Trader Hires Chopper to Flee Flood-Ravaged VermontTom Moroney and Terrence Dopp
With the bridges out in Pittsfield, Vermont, and its 400 residents marooned, Wall Street trader Scott Redler took matters into his own hands: He hired a helicopter and was back home in New Jersey yesterday afternoon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets