Workers Begin Restoring Power to Millions Cut by IreneJulie Johnsson and Edward Klump
Thousands of workers began clearing tree branches and repairing electrical lines to restore power to almost 6 million U.S. homes and businesses after Hurricane Irene left a trail of destruction from North Carolina to Maine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline