S&P Says Blaming Turmoil on Debt Cut Is OversimplificationShamim Adam
Standard & Poor’s said that it was an “oversimplification” to blame its stripping the U.S. of the top AAA sovereign rating for market volatility, and that many observers agreed with the step.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing