Libyan Forces Battle at Airport as Qaddafi Calls for CleansingVivian Salama
Forces loyal to Libyan President Muammar Qaddafi attacked targets at the airport in the capital as the Libyan leader urged his supporters to “cleanse Tripoli of the rats.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day