Irene Delays Columbia Student Move-In While Harvard Opens EarlyJim Snyder
Hurricane Irene is delaying a rite of passage for students starting college along the U.S. East Coast as campus officials look to avoid compounding the pain of parting with actual physical injury from the storm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas