German Shortage of Engineers Seen Threatening Automakers: CarsAndreas Cremer
Porsche AG and Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, predicting record sales for their luxury German cars this year, are vying to find enough Wunderkinder to make them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap