Coal India Should Shun Foreign Acquisitions, Investor SaysRajesh Kumar Singh
Coal India Ltd., the world’s largest producer of the fuel, should refrain from overseas acquisitions because the local market is more lucrative, the second-biggest investor in the state-owned miner said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy