Acer Posts First Loss in a Decade; 2011 Profit ‘Impossible’Tim Culpan
Acer Inc. reported its first loss in almost a decade and said making a full-year profit will be “impossible” as plunging sales prompted the world’s fourth-largest computer maker to write off inventory and cut jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing