Stocks Rise on Optimism for Fed, Valuations; Crude Oil RalliesRita Nazareth and Jeff Sutherland
Global stocks rallied, snapping three days of declines after valuations reached the cheapest levels since 2009, as investors speculated the Federal Reserve will act to spur the economy. Oil jumped while the dollar fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards