Air Force Lifts Flight Ban on Lockheed F-35 Fighter JetDavid Lerman
The U.S. Air Force today lifted a two-week-old flight ban that had grounded Lockheed Martin Corp.’s F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, following a power problem on a plane at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances