Perry’s Swagger on Bernanke May Raise Doubts Beyond TexasJohn McCormick and David Mildenberg
In Texas, Governor Rick Perry could comment about secession from the United States and letting college students pack concealed weapons without attracting much attention beyond the state’s borders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing