Former Governor Romney Reports Assets of Up to $250 MillionJonathan D. Salant
Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, seeking the 2012 Republican presidential nomination, is worth as much as $250 million, about the same as the last time he ran for president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat