Ajisen to Resume Trading Aug. 15 After Government Investigation

Lock
This article is for subscribers only.

Ajisen (China) Holdings Ltd., the restaurant chain being investigated by the government for how it discloses the nutritional content of its soup, said it will resume trading on Aug. 15.

The company, which was suspended from trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Aug. 5, also disclosed the production process and supply chain for its soup, in a filing yesterday. It also said it closed a processing plant earlier this month in the eastern city of Xiamen and shifted production to a facility in Dongguan in southern China’s Guangdong province.