Yuan Advances Most in a Week on U.S. Downgrade, Record FixingFion Li
China’s yuan strengthened the most in a week, touching a 17-year high, as a Standard & Poor’s downgrade of the U.S. debt rating fueled speculation China will rein in dollar purchases used to limit appreciation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks