Yuan Advances Most in a Week on U.S. Downgrade, Record FixingFion Li
China’s yuan strengthened the most in a week, touching a 17-year high, as a Standard & Poor’s downgrade of the U.S. debt rating fueled speculation China will rein in dollar purchases used to limit appreciation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas