Twitter, Square Are Said to Limit Stock Sales by ShareholdersAri Levy and Douglas MacMillan
Twitter Inc., Square Inc. and LivingSocial.com are taking steps to bar investors from selling stock on secondary exchanges, an effort to cap the number of shareholders, said people familiar with the companies’ plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing